II. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect and receive incoming deliveries; checks conditions and specifications;
- Inspect delivered items against Purchase Order and Invoice Delivery Receipt as to brand, quantity, amount, size, serial numbers of equipment, spare parts, supplies and materials;
- Coordinate with technical inspectors and end-users regarding the delivered items subject for inspection;
- Prepare all necessary documents such as Receiving Report, Report of Inspection, RIV, RISS and WMR;
- Prepare monthly report of deliveries and issuance of supplies and materials issued;
- Responsible in delineating, enumerating and storing of mechanical, electrical and medical equipment, tools, materials and supplies.
- Maintain systematic and properly filled-up stock ledger cards for all stock items and promptly enters issuances.
- Prepare/file and monitor gate pass of equipment, supplies and materials issued and brought out to different Field Offices.
- Perform other related functions.